Hello and welcome

Posted: Friday, October 16, 2009 | Posted by Matthew Wisniewski | Labels: , ,

Casual Discourse is everything and anything I find interesting, informative, funny, important, or in some cases, ridiculously stupid. This is not my first blog and will certainly not be my last but I hope to make it endure the initial "new blog phase". As it happens, pretty much all of my blogs in the past have failed to survive. At first I post, and post, and post, and post and then all of sudden I stop. I don't usually have a particular reason for doing this, I just stop. Then a couple months down the road I try to pick up again but it never works out.

This blog will be different, or so I hope. I think my problem in the past is I wasn't necessarily being me. To use a pretty clichéd idea, I was trying to create an online persona, something not quite entirely me--almost a vision of something I wanted to be. I have two goals for this blog, the first is to post as actively as I can and the second is to post on topics that truly represent me, what I stand for, and what interests me. So were do you, the reader, come in. Well, hopefully if you've found your way here the topics peak your interest. After all, a blog is intended for an audience, not the blogger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment